Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Soul Listener

One of the writers at "The Writers Cafe" used a term the other nite, it was Soul Listener and I was intrigued. The more she spoke of this term the more I recognized its definition. While I was on my retreat one of the things that stood out for me was, Spider with her beautiful web. There were five around my cabin and everywhere I went I was being reminded of the interconnectedness of humanity. I have always been a Soul Listener and I think this is what I was realizing at the workshop the other nite. I want to hear what people are saying on a much deeper level because I feel people on that level. I think that most of the time people are just waiting to be heard but they need to feel safe to express their true selves. Our society is spiraling out of control but I think we can mend the web of our society through the heart center of every individual. It is through everyone understanding our interconnection and realizing that just because we turn our heads the other way does not mean that what we see will disappear or that someone else will take care of it. Things show up so we can see the reflection within us that needs attention. When we heal ourselves we heal the world. I will continue to be a Soul Listener because I understand the need to be heard.


Submitted By: Brenda Williams/Sacredflower @ The Writers Cafe

No comments: