Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CATCH THE WAVE!!

I can't explain the excitment from this XANGO Convention!! It was like I attended an International Convention among the Bahai's!! There was love , excitement, sharing, caring for other Nations, celebration for wellness, but most important was the United effort to Unite all nations to make a difference in the well being of others through nutrition and financual security!! I observed the making of 54 Millionnairs this year, walk across the stage within Xango( even in this economy!)!! What does this mean to me? One of the Founders explained it best, we must exceed all our expectations to better humanity!! It is through the success of our efforts that can better position us to affect all those that surround us!! For me to really understand this I have had to experience lack in my life due to the experiences in our economy to know that this is something I don't care to continue in,nor do I wish it for my friends and family! With what I witnessed XANGO doing around the world with it's profits, confirmed to me that I Am in the right place of alignment for my wellness!! I would like to encourage all of you to "catch this wave", with me as XANGO changes the world with it's uniting spirit .Check out the "all Green", products and the work of it's founders at:
www.bkwilliams.mymangosteen.com

No comments: